Friday, May 11, 2007

yay!

when uh... i forgot... maybe yesterday or the day b4 yesterday... I was
reunited with my primary school friend 'Rifyal Giffari'!!! thanks... to the
one who helped us reunite... umm i forgot his name sia but i call him
spider. ape larh nama die... ikhsan? umm... entah... i forgot... but
thanks... Rifyal dah tukar sey... tak pakai bedak bertepek2 lagie...
ahaha.... so ashikin dah jumpe, rifyal dah, tinggal ratimanjari.... i saw
her mom oready... but i dun see her.l.. hmms... agaknyer dah kurus...
haha...
ok abot skool... just now was presentation day... i had a stupid day... one
of the worst day of my life sia... i didnt save my latest ppt slide and had
to do with the unfinished one... gawd! then my attire sux... though its
smart casual, the blouse and pants "bites" me and my leg is full of blisters
sia... wth... then during the weekends, i have assignment to do for form
ex... model... wth... Farah had join our Bara group... ahah...me, zizy,
Sarah, Fidz, Semi-Shaad (cos sometimes he goes with candice and sometimes
with us) - make up ur mind lah boi... haha... jk... and seng hwee... and
farah... hahaah.... 7 ppl... crazy ppl.... wweeeee..... scythia rawks my
socks!

_________________________________________________________________
Call friends with PC-to-PC calling – FREE

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

No comments: