Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Revolution?

yay! this is the 101th post! weee... haha.... yesterday I stayed up late to catch up with Giffari... haha... He is damn funny, never stops me from laughing... hey, I still think you have an accent. haha... I know you know it too... and please stop doing the "I didn't call you" thingy.... so funny! hahaha.... Every time I think of it, it'll make me laugh.... hehe....
Just now, it was so boring at school... *sigh* ComDI was quite irritating for me... nvm don't want to talk about it... gosh... people are filling the msn! and Azeez too.... oh gosh... in ten minutes time, I'd be chatting with thousands of people. hehe...
Form Exploration was worse! There's sculpture to do! Oh my god! I have to modify my work! I better finish blogging fast! If not I won't get my 8 hours! haha.... so catch you guys later!

No comments: