Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My oh my....

Yay... today was quite fun... after our submission and briefing, me, ziza, shaad, fidz, and some of the chinese girls in our class, about 11 of us in total, went to TM to eat. Food culture has become some sort of a nonsense to me... I'd rather eat fast food. Tomorrow I'm planning to eat KFC or Long johns. mmm... can't wait. It has been a long time since I ate fast food. Then we went to E-zone while Mei juan and Yunjie caught a movie. Pirates.... Planning to catch it tomorrow. Irshaad and me vs Fidz and Jasmine at pool... Shaad hurt his finger... haha... and today, girls rule... The guys don't really know how to play pool... haha... the table there is quite small... smaller than downtown. I think downtown's table is much bigger! but its okay... so... tomorrow i have to go to school to submit my process works... whatever.. then i'm going to call everybody down for a celebration! woohoo!

Apakah akan terjadi
Andaikata kita terpisah lagi
Tidak terdaya diri dibuatnya
Umpama awan jatuh ke bumi.

No comments: