Sunday, May 20, 2007

WHAT???

now i wonder to myself... what the heck am i doing online? I'm actually supposed to head on to my Form Ex and ComDI project... but hey... i'm tired of these things... they r like never ending tasks and assignments... take lots of my time... but you know what? i am gonna stop dwelling and complaining... i've worked so hard to go this far... a diploma is waiting for me... i just need to put in effort...

I like to blog... I like to tell people what I am thinking about... You know, blogging, is a way for me to motivate myself and to reflect on myself too... its such a good way to do all this just by typing... by typing out my thoughts, i release some of my 'Silent Burdens', but of course, some only, not all... some secrets are just meant to be secrets... so the Diary can become another alternative, but nobody reads a diary cos diaries are meant for secrets... so u still bottle up your thoughts. So why use the diary? sometimes when i am bored, i take out my past years diary, (when blogs haven't started), and i laugh at them whenever i read them... haha... really, its worth writing...

Ok so now that i'm online... i want to do my to do list for the week (according to urgency and importance... 1. Do ComDI project 2.Do Form Ex mock-up models 3.Do FormEx journal... thats all? hmm... sounds easy but actually, they are time consuming... my motive of turning on the com today was to edit pics... but i forgot that my pics are at my lappy... so wth... now im going to check friendster lah...

Hey, Hey, You, You!
I Don't Like Your Girlfriend!

No comments: