Thursday, November 06, 2008

Amyra Azist Is coming back!

I have one confession.
I apologize for not blogging that frequently.
But that is only because I have nothing much to tell about these few days...
*now that doesnt sound like me, does it?*
I know, I used to just blog, even though I know the content is crap. But I don't know why, these few weeks hadn't been the same for me.

Let's see. Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I skipped lecture to finish up a draft. Lol. And luckily for us... the lecturer was so understanding. Phew!

Should I tell you about my groupmate who is like so the tongong? haha. Or the one who is cute but blur? or the one who is so called, Mr. Reliable?? OR the insurance agent wanna be? or... oh!! My toilet buddie!! hahaha. Japanese class is so fun... when you come to think of it. But sometimes, it can also be quite stressful.

*Phew! this is so tiring...*

No comments: