Monday, November 10, 2008

Some words for my dear bestie

I had other things in mind to blog about... but I think I'd prioritize on this first. I thought that the tagboard was too 'small' so I decided to do a blog post reply instead.

The night I showed you my multiply blog, it was not accidental. It was on purpose. I knew I had to show you that. I could not keep anything from you anymore. I would feel very wrong if I were to keep anything from you. I had to put up an act lah basically. Zima, hope u understand. I wasn't quite sure if what i was doing was right.

There's a lot of things I want to explain... But I can't. You have to ask me personally. You know I am the kind of person whom wants the other party to seem fairly interested before I tell them anything or everything...

Its been hard on me lah you know.

But you know what?? I can fairly say that over saturday night, when I got sick, I got my answers to my prayers and I thank God for that moment in time. I will leave my 'sick o' self', I WILL be a better person. I am leaving all that behind now. And I'm sure, the moments you'll have by my side would never be dull, again, from this point onwards. And like I told you. I would not blog on my multiply blog about you anymore.

I won't sleep late again. I don't promise you this. But I promise you I'll be more disciplined. I'll be my old Amyra Azist again. :DD

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: