Thursday, November 27, 2008

I know why now

Basically what happened today was that, me and Ziza were late for school today for 30 minutesss!!! Trust me, this is the first time that we've been this late in our 'star karat' lives. But anyways, not much were lost. We will try not to do that anymore *Lifts right hand*

Then we went back to Elias Mall to have our 'free lunch'.. *hehe* Then we figured out that we had to go back to school to print something (for our assignment)...

Left the shop for my house and after doing the stuff we need for printing, ayah turned on karaoke. So I started... (sekian lama aku tak karaoke) Ziza had apparently kept herself busy with her dubsdubs. And so I kept myself busy lah. *winkwink*

So then, after some persuasion... [This is HOTSTUFF!!] Dearie ZizyZieza got a hold of that MIC!!! I had a blast of a time after singing 3 discs of songs. She sung about 3 and she claimed she was tired! Haha. No doubt lah. But yea, her voice is commendable ok. I shall be proud that I got to listen to her sing. Because I know, not everybody has that chance. I think you'd have to give her sufficient endorphins in order to get her to do that 'taboo' stuff. Lols.

So another taboo stuff we did, We brought Mikhail (my small bro) and Hykel (her cousin) to Temasek Polytechnic! I think we did a bit of attention grabbing there... and we kinda 'made' a thrill out of it.

So basically, that was it. Haha. Of course other stuff happened lah, But, If i were to put it all down, then it would be a logbook now, wouldn't it?

*And I need the push!*

No comments: