Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dates and Tsunami

So... Our date with Farah Hannan and Lynn Bahar is cancelled...
So is my date with Mr.A this Saturday... Ape ni? orang cancel2 date... suke2 jer!

Anyways, today marks the end of our Japanese class. I got second for my Japanese listening test. I got wrong for one question!!! Argh! Careless... Did not listen to the question carefully...
But I did not really study for the test... So anyways...

Someone asked me about why the tsunami happened on boxing day 2006 at Aceh, Indonesia. To him, His act was merciless but it was for a Merciful cause.
So I explained my thoughts.

'You see... There was something in the Al-Quran that I've read about Allah s.w.t sending reminders to countries... where by the people are mostly 'ingkar'. In other words, if you want your country to be safe from disasters, more citizens should be believers of the True Religion. (Wallahu Alam)

So why Indonesia? Look at the situation now. The condition of the political leaders... The chaos in the country... (I won't emphasize on the conditions there as I would not wanna run and be carried away from the topic) So Allah s.w.t is only giving a reminder to these people.

But why Aceh where there are lots of innocent people, majority living in poverty?
Well, to me, there are two reasons.

1) If you were to think about it rationally... Do you think life would be better if the innocent lives in heaven (Taking to consideration that more than half of the sacrificed are children) or continue living life in this world with their life full of lies and sins?

2) Why innocent people? Why don't Allah s.w.t just give some disaster to the people who have been creating the problems? Wallahu alam misawab but to me... These people who are creating problems, are people who can change the world. If these people were to be banished, who would take care of the country? These reminders are just to remind these people who are powerful, that Allah s.w.t still exists and that they should not misuse their powers and use it to help the weak. For if they were to misuse them, they should know whats in for them in day of judgment.'

So that is what I think lah. Basically... Any dissensions? Keep it to yourself k :D

I wanna watch Sing To The Dawn!!!

*Alahh... Cute nyeee~! So Clever!!!*

No comments: