Monday, November 10, 2008

Its the Weekend

Friday night.
Some miracle happened. I got some message. I got my answers.

Saturday.
I did not had enough sleep the day before. So basically I was 'sick'. Personally, I don't blame the chatting. Its the... (Omg- does this mean that I have to let ziza read my diary now??) You know how depressing it has been for me lately. And I couldn't sleep. He was just accompanying me because I couldn't sleep. It has never been on purpose that I......

Ok. Fine. PEOPLE. It has been a depressing month for me! That's why I got sick. And I think I am lucky I got sick. Because while I was sick, I did not go out on Sunday. And on Sunday, it was the day... A day I had been waiting for for the past 2 months. And Syukur Alhamdulillah for that.

Ibu, Ayah, mama nur, aiyee... nenek, baba and busu. I am sorry. I will try to heal the situation. Though I feel it is out of my means. After Sunday, I feel it... The loss... Everything. We came back to life. I came back to LIFE!

Sunday.

Never had Felt better since that night. Being deprived of sleep doesn't make me sick, sayang. Being depressed and exhausted does. Might wanna look a little bit deeper. :D

No comments: