Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Surprise SURPRISE!

Had a surprise today. I was really shocked. Like a lot of times!!
Haha.

Ok, the surprise which Mr.A had plotted was with the assistance of Ziza and Hakam *kentot*

Me, mika and nani slept over ziza's place in response to mama gi's invitation (trust me, nenek wasn't happy at all). The plan was to watch 'Sing to the Dawn' today... So yeah... Hykel (Ziza's 9 year old cuz also sleptover) And damn, we had loads of fun 'babysitting'!

I'll blog about how the surprise went another day because I'm having a flu right now... Its getting heavier. haha.

Whatever it is... To Mr.A, with all due respect, thank you for your efforts.
I hope you still remembered what we had talked about.

*I had only realized today how clever my sister, nani, is! Ya Allah.

*Only to Him I surrender*

No comments: