Friday, March 20, 2009

Can I Complain??

Shall I say that Today is a pretty bad day for me?
Three things happened, 'BAD' things. But eventually, I believe things do not happen for no reason.

Well something happened at 3 plus in the morning... And... I shall not elaborate on it for now... Some good stuffs came out from the 'bad' thing. hehe.

Ok. So... Before I headed to school, I dropped by the bank to deposit some cash at the cash deposit machine. And guess what? The toot-ing machine retained my money! Dah aku kene join the long queue. Pfft.

Then I headed to school and as I reached Hassan's office to get the camera from him, he was already heading for lunch and I was told to come back at 2. Goddd....

Tell me why all this is happening? :))

Takpelah, dah nasib.

I was hanging on a steep cliff, before I decided to let go of my grip, then I realised how much I loved you and how I can't bear to see my future without you. Fortunately, you gave me your hand and lifted me up.
Alhamdulillah.

The sun is waiting for us... its the NEW HOPE

No comments: