Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tocco Here I come :)

I hope all goes well later...
First and foremost I would like to apologize to those who tried to reach me but could not get through, I have to renew my plan or something like that... Anyways, I will do the necessary changes later, don't worry, my number will not change. I will retain it for my own convenience and also yours... haha~

I have been thinking a lot about if I should get a wi-fi phone or not. Basically a wi-fi phone costs more. Duh. But actually, you do not really use it until there is available wi-fi and that is if the connection is strong. Why not just get an internet surfing line for the non-wi-fi phone?? I mean if you are not going to use it excessively, there is no harm right? Haha.

I'm only getting this for her. I don't know why. Sometimes I think I am stupid, Haha. Actually, it's love that made me this way. :) - Btw, I'm not talking about the bgr kind of love ok... its the sister love kind of love.

No comments: