Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not Asleep yet...

I've just finished my work for today... I mean, Yesterday... I'm sort of a... I don't know what. But I'm just slow. I don't know why... oh, maybe its because my site is much larger than the rest's... Maybe. But anyways, ALASAN. Excuses, excuses and more excuses. Its like 5.20 now and I don't feel like sleeping yet. Stupid projects taking up my life... Hehe. First time complaining about p3?

Anyways, I am so afraid that I would not be able to finish my project on time... Cos we have like material sample board... my construction detailing, my story board, model and also process model. Not forgetting, we gotta borrow Hassan's camera cos we wanna get a good shot of boat quay for our perspectives. Speaking of which, reminds me of my matriculation card. For the second time! Where had it went? Maybe its inside my LV bag cos I remembered ziza putting it there. Shall search for it later. (ok now I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy.)

I can't believe that I have been awake for most of the time today. Like no sleep! Gosh... My face would look horrible tomorrow... I mean, later... Why does it feel like as though it is gonna rain???
Anyways. Ok Im getting draggy along here right? Heh. I shall stop here then, Since the 'rain-wind' is like sooo niceee.... I feel like going to sleep already... lol. And, I have no idea what the toots am I blabbering about. Haizz....

Nights :) (I mean, Morning!)

No comments: