Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't tell me the sky is the limit. There are footprints on the moon.

First and foremost, happy Birthday to my darling sister, Putri Nur Ariani AKA AYU. Hahah.(FYI, She is the 'ayu' in the Suria drama series, 'Wak Burn'. Best thing was that, I did not even know she was acting!!

Anyways, I feel bad I was not there to pray for her well being along with the others, but my heart had always been there. Imagine that it is your sister's birthday and you are not there with her...

But a promise is a promise. Once made, can't turn back. Amanah... Right. Thank you for those who came just now, although it was already late... But still, you came. :) Glad you did. Hope you people had enjoyed your time.

Its a pity that I did not get to join the party earlier.

Only God Knows.

No comments: