Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Backache

I ended up not going to school because of my backache. How did I get it? Well, I woke up with 1/4 of my body hanging from the right side of the bed. So, my head was resting on air. The only support that I had was my back (right below the armpit area). So, what a devastating way to wake up! (Should be thankful that I wake up!)

The funny thing was, I did not realise or rather, I could not feel that I was sleeping like that. Maybe the fatigue? Could be.

So my day was blissfully spent watching a movie that I had longed to watch 'Julie & Julia'... :) Quite an inspiration though... It has inspired me to cook. Should cook eh! Long time no cook! I wanna cook cream mushroom with chicken topped with cheese... eat with rice, sounds delicious!

Now I just need to know when... :))

No comments: