Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy Brithday Mama!

Hehe. Today is mama Gi's birthday :)) That's Ziza's mom aka my Fairly God Mother. haha.

Anyways, I was supposed to go to lalaland - 'yang tersayang' - at around 10.30 just now, because I need to go to school early-early tomorrow. But here I am, blogging. heh.

Mr.H is staying out this few days, so no call from him. Not long till he goes for his overseas training for around 2 months or less. I must train myself. haha. Not to be to attached to his calls. And I must focus on other things... That would make me happy... Like my family, and his family... especially his sister, ziza, and my sister nina. hahaha. If its the three of us, together, im gonna make it 'DA BOMB!'

Maybe, when we go out this monday, I should get nina to tag along... how bout that?

We are going Badoque Cafe! hehehe

No comments: