Saturday, January 09, 2010

Man Jadda, Wa Jadda

The tears that fall this time, are not tears of sadness.
But tears of enlightenment.

Allah swt has enlightened and presented me with alot of blessings.
Maybe, that's the reward for patience.

If you read today's BH, there's an article about a Malay lady, Hidayah Amin. She is the author for 'Gedung Kuning', a new book about Malay heritage which focuses on the culture of the Malay House found near Masjid Sultan. Now the house serves as a restaurant (Tepak Sireh). *Now I aspire to hold my future wedding dinner there. LOL*

How I see much of myself in Hidayah. But she gets to go to University and gets a lot of scholarship. My world crashed last year :) Nope. I'm not going to complain. Things happen for a reason. And Allah s.w.t is the most Fair. World is unfair, but Allah s.w.t is.

Hidayah is one of the ways to how Allah s.w.t shows me the right path, a consistent prayer of mine. Maybe that is His way of telling me that I should not give up on whatever I had started on. And I should maybe write a book someday? Hahahaha. Insyallah, you'll never know!

Masyallah...

I won't give up learning about the Malay and Islamic history, Insyallah. Only to Him I surrender.

No comments: