Friday, January 08, 2010

Yeah I've fallen for an angel

Oh my gosh, I don't know why my stomach is having some problems. Aiya.

Anyway, I wanna go and have a look at the new City Square Shopping Centre near farrer park mrt... hmms, who's with me? hahaha. lame.

Seriously, I've been having bad stomach aches. Gastric maybe.

Just some note-to-self. I think I have been behaving well socially. No flirting, No defiancy, Being happy always... But I am procrastinating when it comes to work. The starting is always the problem! You know, these few days have been productive for my FYP though. (Hah, I still can't believe that I am taking FYP.... I feel like I am still a junior) I've never thought I would start producing this early, I mean... Oh my god? Submission is on Thursday and we are doing work from wednesday?

If my Lecturer did not drag us to the com lab and we'd still have to go for 'consultations-only' I tell you, I will only start drawing on the next wednesday!

See how bad I am. hahaha. Bad girl. :(

No comments: