Wednesday, January 13, 2010

depressing

I think I will need Anti-Depressants.

School has been ever so Depressing and Demoralising.
Now its home.

We have this issue of what I am going to do in future.
I had thought for such a long time.
But this decision I am about to make is disrespected.

Can I do what I like and not do what I don't like?
I am done doing something that I hate. I faced the fact, I am never good at design.
At least thats what the lecturers told me.

We are going through a huge ordeal at home already. Please don't add this on me.
If not for my faith in Allah s.w.t, I might have self-destruct and you might have seen and experienced an unforgettable nightmare.

All these years, I've never complained. I kept strong even when the odds are against me. Let me fight. I want to fight. Fight for a brighter future. Don't let me stay imprisoned. I don't want that. Please don't add to my sorrows. If you let me continue with my dreams, I promise you, I'll be the best that I ever can.

I'm sorry, I'm just not as passionate about design as I am before.
At least, Let me find other things that I can be proud and good at.
Just face the fact like how I had to face it (except that I had to face it terribly, you don't have to)
I AM NOT GOOD AT DESIGN!

No comments: