Saturday, January 02, 2010

Now then I realise

I have not many friends! ahahahahahahaha
Well, I do have friends lah, but I can't find friends who would hang out with me when I am bored... you know, just chillax or something...

I think I brought this upon myself. Cos all this while, I've been working or studying... and my circle of friends is like 3 -4 people? Pathetic. I know I have more friends than that k.

You know, I won't let myself be upset cos I don't have people to entertain me. haha. I made up my mind... I'm not going to join my cuzzins go clubbing or lepak. Im going to start figuring out my dreams... and be busy. Start doing assignments and stop procrastinating. Be a high-achiever. Thats gonna make me not worry about not having friends to go out with or no boyfriend to entertain me. If this is how I have to live my life, and if it is good for me, and if it is the path that Allah swt has shown me, then I'll walk and I'll lead the way.

Right into the arms of Allah.

No comments: