Tuesday, January 05, 2010

With an open heart

I am sad. I miss Mama dearly. This is serious.
When you don't see the person whom you see everyday, you will feel the loss.
You will miss the great impacts they had made in your life.
How they made you change your ways.

I miss my best friend. I looked through my earlier blogposts. What fun we had before. I guess, everything changed because of me. Maybe I took things so seriously. Maybe because I made a huge fool of myself. Maybe because I lost myself. So I lost her. Maybe.

But Im gonna change all that.

Miss you loads bestie, will you forgive me and shall we start a new?
I promise I will joke and not take your words to the heart.
I promise I will go shopping with you and entertain you like mad.
I won't just look and go when I shop with you k.
Hahaha. If you say I les or anything i wont take it to the heart cos i know i'm not. hahaha.

So will you take my hand? (not literally)

I'm not les, Im not bi.
I love my bestie sincerely.
Because she is my bff.
She always reminds my of the 'true path'
and thats why i love her and her mom.
But I also love my sis and my mom lah.
Anyway.

I love you people. I love you!

No comments: