Friday, January 30, 2009

Batt low

Asked by Azimah:

a) I will ...

cry only when ... every time anything triggers my tear nerves.
curse when ... I am not in my right mind.
forgive one when ... The moment he/she made the mistake.
(write anything you want) nil


b) I will not ...

make friends with ... Uhh... Druggies for sure.
date with ... Date?
forgive those who ... Not really sure if I am such a person, NEXT!
forget those who ... Family and Friends... Duh, cliche.
(Write anything you want) nil


c) What songs best describe you when ...

you're in goooood mood ... Do I have to?
you're down ... Keabadian cinta or i'tiraf/doa taubat
someone pisses you ... Any song will do
Party song? Make love in this club
Funeral song? Doa taubat?
Irritating song? Noisy ones, duh.


d) What do you think about ...

Global warming ...
Too Complexed. Can't fix it unless everybody in this world plays a part, I repeat... EVERYBODY!oo
Economic crisis ... Doesn't mean you can't spend. You'd just have to spend wisely...
Bully ... Go find better things to do.
Terrorism ... Full of lies.


e) One word to describe your ...

Friendship ...
Cherished
Kinship ... Blessed
Love ... Blessed
Yourself ... Blessed


f) Tags to:

ZizyZieza, Azimah Azman, Isfarina And who ever wanna do this...


P/s: Blessed. Alhamdulillah...

No comments: