Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Momma... Nur Lambat...!

We are supposed to be heading for Elias right now... wait no, actually it was supposed to be 4 HOURS AGO!! kau liat sey! hahaha. Dang... In my mind, I am like - How am I gonna answer mama... Danggg....

So anyways, trust me. School is like... no school. hehe. we have more than 1 week for own study time for ArchiCad.... A software which my lappy can't generate its 3d features cos my lappy's video specs are like lower than the required... just by 5 mb?? what the toots... I feel so cheated! Pfftt....

But anyways, lets just get another graphics card shall we, i am sure it would be a darn good investment. hahaha. Lets just hope it would not burn a large hole in my pocket.

So then. Ziza seems to have got the teka-teki right... heh. Play cheat... your bro answered it in person. Kire play-cheat uh... not counted k! I got another teka-teki. This time, I'd give only 24 hours... heh. Interactive huh my blog? hahahaha.

Teka-teki/Riddle: Apa yang didalamnya ikan, tapi diluar ayam?/Whats is fish inside, but chickenon the outside.

No comments: