Saturday, January 10, 2009

Faggot

In the morning I woke up at 10 and quickly got ready to meet my all time favorite teacher, Mdm Marini Bte Hassan. Heh, Ingat lagi aku ye... Ingat stml da... So, we met at Long Johns (TM) because I did not know how to get to Long Johns at Bedok. She brought her two year old daughter along, damn she had chubby cheeks!!! Anyway, got my birthday present from NY! Hehe, thank you cikgu for the classic Planner, cute Keychain and oh-so-chic lip gloss... I like the fact that the lip gloss is build-able! And then... Today is my uncle's engagement!!

I was kinda excited to go. But I came home to find out that Ayah was upset about something. Dang. At last, I did not follow. Why go when you can't go to the restaurant. Pfft. Then I called Ibu and she said I was 'slenge' to listen to what my father said. What the?? And she said I purposely did not wanna go because I wanted to follow Mama Gi to her Birthday Celebration. And I was like, 'What the, I knew this was coming. Pfft.' I was mentally prepared to stay at home anyways... I knew That 'Devil wears Gucci Rush 2' :P won't let me go anywhere. Bleah. I won't die not going out lah, I went OUT already!! hahaha.

I think I'm just gonna rot at home. Wait for a miracle to happen... Yeah maybe.

Anyone coming along to my morbid adventure??

No comments: