Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tudung?

I did not go online yesterday because, after school, we (Ziza's family and I) went to watch Maut at JB. Congrats Ziza who managed to fast throughout the day... :) so proud of you... I'm sure what we had after your break-fast was a good treat for that effort. :)) So proud of you lah... keep it up ;)

Maut was pretty good, I have to say. Although the storyline is like cliche, but the excecution and the plot was good, for people like me, I think... Hehe. Anyways, after that show I got scared because there was this 'pengebumian mayat' scene. Lol. Itu pun berbadi... aper ajer. Ouh! Before that movie, I became Mama Gi's tudung model because she wanted to buy the tudung but did not want to try it on. But still, she had to try them on at last.

Today, after class, we went to boat quay with Sarah. Dang it was fun... haha. Especially the part where we went to McDonalds because the Nyonya Laksa I was not filling... So today, I splurged on food. Ooops. But hey! Finished them. So, acceptable. The guy who works at the restaurant was... err... kinda belo. Or rather, I was the belo... I ordered McWings and here was the conversation.

Ok on second thought, nevermind. It's quite confusing... So, Lets just skip it.

*So you want the set or the ala carte?*

No comments: