Monday, January 05, 2009

One vague thing

The magic number this year is one. One would be the start of everything. A new adventure. Sacrifices had to be made on order to start this journey... Full of crimes, lies, and what else? But this is just one thing we have to do before we achieve happiness.

What am I talking about, you might ask. Well. It's just something. Not important anyway. This is just for my records. lol. Been close to submission. But near to dissension. There might be detestation, deep inside. But patience is key to everything. Isn't it?

If I can, Why can't you? Don't we deserve the same, though its fraternal?

My alter ego says. I am not at fault. Yeah, modesty is so hard to find. You think you are modest? Whenever you think you are modest, you are not anymore. Ring a bell?

No comments: