Saturday, January 03, 2009

When you've found the right one, you won't let it go

Ok, I know its been ages since I've blogged. Have been busy, hehe. Like for the past few days, I kept going back late. Yesterday, we watched 'The Duchess' and had supper at Simpang Bedok. I reached home at around one plus? And before that, in the morning, Me, Nina, Ziza, Ayah, Baba, Zalilah and uncle erin went for audition. Acting audition! hahaha. What the.

I am not gonna bore you by telling the whole thing in details here. If you are interested, let's just talk over the phone, or rather, meet up. haha. Trust me, it would not be lame-r.

So then my new year... was celebrated... at east coast lagoon where I ate Ikan Pari Bakar (Omg, Im getting hungry now). Mummy (ziza's aunty) count-downed in the car, I heard. Lol. I don't know. There was no count down for me. hahaha. Cos I rode in Ayah Aim's car with ziza. haha. Dunno lah. Anyway, Hope you guys had a good new year. See ya in school yeah! Chalo-beteh.

It has always been the first of each month.

No comments: