Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Beloved crop turned green

And my hand stinks of bleach... well its not totally green. Just a slight tinge of green... oh but that crop is very dear to me!

Anyway, what a great way to start a day. Woke up to the David Archuleta alarm tone since I changed it yesterday (I would always wake up when I hear that ringtone and not any other... Funny...)Then did my morning prayers 2 times... -.-" Flatulence... Then, went for a jog and fed on hundred plus lime and lemon. Well the climax was the hundred plus... Although it seems as if that was the conclusion... but hey! Guess what? Who the hell drinks hundred plus after a JOG in the morning?? Even a primary one kid was thought to drink milk or mineral water in the morning. NO GASSY DRINKS IN THE MORNING! as what my mom usually told me...

So what price did I have to pay? Guess what, I threw up the hundred plus and dang it hurts my throat! I feel much better though after throwing up... haha. I still don't get it... why the toots did I drink 100 plus when I had even TOLD ziza yesterday that I should drink mineral water instead??!! What the...

Anyways, I think I should do this more often... So new blog schedule would be? 8 am in the morning?? Just wait until I get my Wi-Fi phone ok... haha...

"Sebab tak boleh tahan..." - Amyra Azist upon why she had to do her prayers another time. -.-"

29 December 2008

Ok I was so tired I couldn't blog on the day... Shagged lah, Anyway! Hmms let's see... ouh it was 1 Muharram... So I fasted. Besides fasting in the month of Ramadhan, Fasting on the first day of the new year was another priority... just that it wasn't conpulsory... Just like the 5 time a day prayers (Fardhu) and Solat Tahajjud... Solat Tahajjud isn't compulsory but it was also a priority. Anyway...

So. Here was the deal. I helped mama alone at the shop while ziza and our big brother (adik) went to Johor. What was the motive? Massage. Haha. And also buy my contact lense... and theirs too... duh. Anyway. That was the deal. Tired and plus... I had to endure the heat from the kitchen, the drinks... hahaha. What the. Stll I did manage to fast... (wait, Interval: Gotta wake up my lil big sister)

(Ok back, its on speaker phone...)
What the... Liat sey nak bangun ni budak. A'udzubillah So anyways... Oh then for my break fast, had magic wok... hehe. And met Govind-asamy and hortomo-bin ultraman. lols. Hortomo is like another 'Halim - a guy who works as a delivery guy for canadian pizza' and they are good looking. haha. And Mama never stops teasing them. lol.

So that was my 1 muharram.

My 31 dhul-hijjah was...

Had a mini Zikral Hijrah at Baba's house (Ziza's grandmother)
Wait I gotta call this girl again... ok at last she woke up!
Anyway. So I got a birthday present from Baba... yeay! And... Basically I spent time with the psp after that. Lol.

Dumb-belo.

No comments: