Monday, December 01, 2008

I cut my hair

When december comes for the past few years, I guess, my hair will be short. I think... its the 'trend' of my hairstyle circle.
Asal december je pendek, asal pendek je, mesti december!!!
*This is my december... This is my time of the year...* - heard of that song?? one of my faves!

So yeah. I made a vow to myself -
The hair dresser cut my hair short and thin because she claims that my previous hair had no 'body/shape' and that the split ends are already too long.
Okay! You know what, hairdresser, Im going to your shop every month to trim. and make sure you take good care of it for me because i wanna keep it long! Kalah kan model shampoo ok! hahaha.
Ganbatte ya Amirah!

So. The vow is to keep my hair long and healthy so that in december 2009, i wont have to cut my hair short.

*My dear adik2, please stop saying my hairstyle look like Abang Adik's... because mine is so much nicer. ahaha. and because he had already cut and highlighted his. Wheee....~

No comments: