Monday, December 08, 2008

Aidiladha

[Part 1] Aiyee's house.

We had a small kenduri (tahlil and doa selamat) and I've managed to squeeze my way into Danny's room to blog! haha. They are eating now anyways. Before I have no mood to blog and all, I'd better blog now right. haha.

So we woke up at 11 45 am today. Thats like... Late? I woke up at 7 but since everybody was still asleep and the weatherwas so nice to sleep in, I went back to the embracement of my bed. Lol. *ader jer*

So we went to Aiyee's house. And Long Tika led the Tahlil for Arwah Atuk's 21st year of his leaving, and also the Doa Selamat for Kak Atikah's, Ibu, Mine :)) and Aiyee's wedding anniversary... Yeay. I'm so relieved that someone had read for me the doa selamat for my birthday. I have no worries already.

Nenek was kinda cute. Since she couldn't hear well, when Long talked to her in front of us, she wasn't paying attention and the funny thing was that... Long wanted to start the recitation but nenek was still watching tv! Worse, it was Son Of The Mask!! We ended up laughing at her. hahaha. Tak baik eh.

While reading the Tahlil, some were already shedding tears -of course and as usual, I was the first, Ibu second, Long's wife was third- and half way through, some were already yawning. Until one time, when Long had finished reciting a part of the Tahlil, he suddenly shouted... "Oi, Ajis! Baca! Minum pulak! Aku yang baca, kau yang haus..." And we went chuckling... Sam bin dol... But after that we weren't that sleepy anymore.

Hahahaha.
I wanna take picture with Kak Liza's baby!! SO CUTEEEE....
Will post some pics soon :D

No comments: