Tuesday, December 02, 2008

You

If anyone can make me feel guilt like never before, even when I'm not
It's you
If anyone can make me feel like I'm not worth it, even before I know it,
It'll be you
If anyone can make me feel sick, like I never had,
It will still be you

But its a wonder, how despite all these things you do to me without you knowing it
I still keep on loving you.

Love makes us stronger, at the same time, it makes us weaker.
In fact, weaker than we had ever imagined.
Is that fair? It would be...
When you know that the one you love, loves you too.

And I wonder again, do those who claim to love me,
Love me the same?

Its not the materials.
Its not the words.
You'd only find the answer when you feel love.
That's how it should be.

Time is running out.
Yes I do believe in karma.
In Fact I believe in it more than you know it.
Thank you very much.

No comments: