Friday, December 26, 2008

I Think I Am Free Now

Let me go
Off your hands
Subconsciously you are controlling
You are grasping
It's been hard to breathe

Stop holding on
Even for the slightest thing
I'm done, we're done
There are so many things
So many reasons, I just wanna leave

I learn not to apologize when it is not my fault
I'm gonna stand up straight now
You told me a lot of times not to blog about you
But guess what? I'm just like you.
A person who goes against all odds, provided it is within my beliefs.
And one of my belief? No one, except for my parents, control me.
I take and I heed advises. But I don't see why I should keep silent about you.

Dear Readers, This blog started with Mr.A
Now, the chapter has ended. As of 26 December 2008,
Me and Mr.A is over.

A new chapter of my life had started.
I don't think I should hide it any longer.

it's over.

No comments: