Saturday, December 06, 2008

Left.

I had a very nice dream last night. Even when my stomach wasn't doing any justice to me.
I dreamt about my former bestie talking to me :) And my current bestie/bff/sister - whatever-you-call-it was still there... For me. And HER talking to me like a normal friend is such a relief. Sad that she can't talk to me the same. Anyways.

I woke up today due to nenek's phonecall. She got to know from Ayah Aim and Mama Gi that I did not follow my family to Rompin, Pahang. She sounded quite shocked though. Especially when she got to find out that I was sleeping alone last night. Kinda scary though, sleeping alone in this house... Eek.

You know, I just hate this gastric thing not going away. Shoo lah. dun bother me can?? I wanna go my nenek house to eat later. You think she cooked today? (ahha, muke pun salah kalau nenek tak masak) But she has some kenduri to attend to. So Im not that sure.

Today, Sarah, Ziza and me have our site analysis to do. Hehehe... And we plan to go swimming. Ahaahha. So kental. But should be fun right. hahaha. See how first lah. Bikini or diving suit? Of course the latter!! hahaha. What ther.

Anyways, I shall learn to be independent now. Maybe sleeping over Ziza's. Maybe nenek's. Unless someone there wants to accompany me at my house tonight... haha.

*I tend to get depressed when sick. Please do not agitate me cos if i lose my patience, you never know what can happen. You know i am not like that. Im talking about you, the one reading this. YEAH. YOU!!!*

Now stop acting like you don't care.

No comments: