Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mama or Ibu???

Major problem!

Tomorrow, Ibu has this kendarat thing and she needs my help.
At the same time, I've told mama I'd help her at Elias.

Toots.

I told Ziza about this. And she insisted on Elias. Though the money at kendarat was better.
But she pitied Mama. So Yeah.

I would not wanna go if she wasn't there. :( Then my heart wouldn't be in the thing. It would be wondering somewhere else...

I would help at elias, provided, I can find subs for me and ziza.
But Now I CAN'T!!! What had happened to all these people! What the!

Should I help Ibu even though I wouldn't be happy or I would not enjoy it??

Now how??

OMG... mama or Ibu?

ziza is not leaving mama at elias because she thinks its irrational for her to not help mama just because of money.
Me? Should I leave my mother to help my godmother because my bestfriend would not be with me if i help my mom?

-Is this how I prove to you that you still mean so much to me?

No comments: