Thursday, December 18, 2008

Waiting. Worried.

I am currently waiting for somebody to finish blogging.
Because I want to know what is in her head right now.
And since I have got nothing else better to do, I shall blog,
As I WAIT.

(I would be lying if I were to say that I am not worried)

Ok. Let's talk about what happened in the day!
Went to help Mama. Guess what?
I became an Idiot for an hour or so.
I was pressurized, I had to talk without thinking.
Basically what came out from my mouth can make people dislike me.
See... Thats why I talk slowly.
Eventually, I apologized and let silence and time calm me down.
-If there were any source to help me calm myself down or cure me from a heartache, it will be time. Just give me time, and I'll be okay.

These few days, my right arm and my left leg are not doing any justice to me. Pfft.
They hurt... Omg. They Ache, and they turn numb...

Anyways, my lips are dry and I am living on Vaseline's lip therapy...
I guess the wet monsoon has taken its toll on me.

My dear, when are you gonna click that 'publish post' button??

No matter how many times you hurt me
No matter how deep your words cut me
I will endure, I will persevere
Because this is what we do, when we love

And when the time comes for us to part
I will treasure every moment we had together
I will treasure those kind looks and words of encouragement
And mostly, the laughters we shared which helped me breathe.

Angel, you are life to me.

No comments: