Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hey hey hey

Greenview people. for your information, my beloved Mdm Marini has came back from NY... hahah. So who wants to join me to meet her? hehe.

Anyway, Nina had just told me something about Kak wiwik (Widya), my cousin. Ibu and Mama nur had a talk on the phone about my uncle's engagement and also my cousin's wedding. And then Ibu told nina about kak wiwik who did not want our other cousins to be her bridesmaid. She wanted her favorite cousins to be the bridesmaid. Which is nina and me. Haha. So sweet.... She just make my heart meltz. Then the sweet thing is that, She said "half of the day, mira will be my bridesmaid... and then another half, nina will be ok? Because later they will be tired..." Awww!!! So sweet lah...

Tomorrow marks a new day in school. I'm so not gonna be late for school tmr. hahaha. I'm not gonna spend anything for taxi anymore.... Trust me. Mama said, its a sin to waste money... hehe.

I wonder whats on my time table.

No comments: