Thursday, January 15, 2009

This blog is so not me

I have been keeping things to myself. Dang. Haha. And I figured out that you people should know about what is happening to me and my life... I mean, come on... Who wants to read some boring stuff and at last, you gain nothing from it?? So lets try to get the past Amyra back. But this time, with a tinge of wisdom in every post. :)

Note: This might come as a shock to some people. This might dishearten some of you. But I know you are reading this. I've told you many times not to raise your hopes up high for me and always stay grounded. But, If you hadn't been listening to me, its for you to face the consequences. I am sorry I did not made my stand strong enough.

So lets get it started... I am not going to consider being attached at all now. I've made my stand about being 'just friends' with the guys I know. I hope, I would not be close to sins anymore.

Imagine, all these can lead to 'zina' (hati) and it all narrows down to sins. But of course, all these would be small sins, not the big ones... Still, if you are particular about sins, you would be considering about making small sins. I mean, IF you are scared of Death, Allah s.w.t and all... You would consider you know.

So then. I am thankful that I had made this choice. I won't be flirting around anymore - not literally flirting, I mean, getting to know guys and all... I don't flirt by the way~ However, I must admit that I am never far from this thing called Zina hati. Meaning when you miss someone who is not of your mahram. He would be the only guy I would like... I shall refrain myself from loving him. And we don't go out as a couple that often. In the past months since I've known him, we'd just go out with his family and all... Like I went out with him twice only? Like... Possibly we would go out once in two months... What the?? Haha. But I like it, it keeps me grounded.

But still, I can't stay away from that thing called Zina Hati. Pfft. *Puase batal tak kalau mcm tu? Tak ada kena mengena, ok, skip!*

You guys might wonder who that guy is right? I dunno lah, its pretty obvious. But anyways, we are just friends ok!! haha. When the time comes for it to be official, I will announce it so, stay tuned. haha.

No comments: