Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2nd day TPSU FOW!!!

So! it was a fresh new day! I went to TP excited though I was a lil' bit
tired... But as me and Tas were walking towards the Sports Complex, (since
Azimah came late), we bumped into Jackson... i thought he was going to camp!
so i was shocked! haha... we were cheered by the GLs over there...

"we say welcome! we say welcome! we say welcome welcome welcome, we say
welcome, say welcome, we say welcome, welcome, welcome!!!" And me and Tas
was like smiling and clapping along... or was it me only?

I too became crazy like the GLs... haha... today, we did mass dance! yay! so
fun! then we learnt TP song and "Go Temasek Go!"... We had performance
night... no comments about that part even though i was a bit disappointed...
we came in last for scoring... but i learnt that that doesn't matter... as
long as we had fun... yeah... it's true somehow... it was a total disaster
but we carried it through... and it was good that the GLs are proud of us...
feels good that they are happy! yay! GO SCYRON!!! GO SCYTHIA!!! Because of
the blunders, I felt like complaining... but you know what? i remembered a
lesson Mdm Marini taught me... Don't complain... things won't get better! so
i decided to do my part and try my best to make the obvious blunder
inobvious... is there even such word? But we did it in the end!!!
Actually I was quite unhappy about the Performance... see, I am a potential
leader for Scyron cos of my participation on the first day... when the GLs
left Scy"thia" freshies to discuss what we should do, Scyron GLs was like
"eh! amirah lead them ok? you can do it! go lah! faster! I trust you okay!"
(ling wei and some others) i was like umm... "blur"! ahaha... stupid... but
i was only comfortable with Scyron... The other subs, i still feel that
there's ice between us... Scyron was supportive, they are always... but they
are still "shy shy" to come up to the front and lead... that was what i was
hoping for... for someone to stand up and lead... give other people chance
lah... right? ok.. so then i was unhappy... the leaders who were leading us
was full of CRAP!!! Argh!!! they care about dance lah this lah that lah....
where's the sense of urgency??? (cheh...) Where's the priorities??? talk
non-stop about dance lah... what you want to do lah... then at last no
time... aiyoh! bey chialat! haha! aku pon dah pandai cakap cine... mmg
pandai pon! -_-" k nvm... its already over... we are good cos we suck!
should have put it on our flag man! haha...

I ate (swallowed) three strepsils today!!! uhhh!!! if i didn't drink water
and swallowed those lozenges, i would completely lose my voice like
Jackson... haha... only one day come to workshop, then lost his voice
already... nvm... that means he has been participating!

Gosh tomorrow last day! ahh... so fast uh... haiyo... I dont want this to
end lor... so fun! hahaha hehehe hohoho... tomorrow carnival games!!! Yay!
tomorrow got to ask ibu for my phone... wanna take so many many many
pictures!!! especially with Ling wei! not Ling hui... last post wrong
spelling... hoho... confirm tomorrow i cry one! ahh so sad last day!
ahhh.... bring tissue...

_________________________________________________________________
Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!

http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html

No comments: