Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ahahahaha -_-"

ok this is another irritating thing.... happening!!! now!!! ahhh!!! i told
you im bored... and i went to see my peep's blogs from my links.... but to
my greatest disappointment, only 90% of my links updated their blog...
gosh... but i understand lah... not everybody is as free as i am...
everyday, beeing cooped up at home... my english so rabak... my malay
getting rotty... hope this wont last for long.... ahhh... i need to buck up
on malay... gotta read more books! *on my agenda* ok... then my mom
called... you know what? the two passes to take a free ride on the DHL hot
air balloon has expired... yesterday! makkau!!!! giler bodoh! how can i
forget about the pass???? ahhh.... so sayang.... ish3... rabak2! then she
ask if i have done the household chores... then i said "done!" but actually
haven't... later i do lah... a little bit only... majority of it was done in
the morning... and later, i'll ask my adik2's to do the rest... haha! masak
nasi!!! nooo... leceh... ahhh.... takpe... nanti pukul 4.30 leh masak... now
i think i wanna watch heroes... hehe... and yay! my mom has changed for my
my ez-link! i'll get the new one... yeepeee! no more digging my small pocket
for coins!!! weeeheeee!

_________________________________________________________________
Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!

http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html

No comments: