Monday, April 23, 2007

week 1 day 1

hello! im back! har har... went to school for briefing with KK and Derek (knd)... (we call our lecturers by name... duh! haha) -listening to sleeq now- ohkay... here's what i've gotta say...
went to school right? at 10 i reached with azizah... then we went to the G.O to meet the others... knd brought us to the CDI room... sat at the front row and discovered the table is like so small! how to write??? haha.. but nvm... if others can do it y can't i? but its not gonna be my classroom anyway...
During the briefing, knd gave us some useful advice like what to expect... another one that i remembered vividly is that, nobody is perfect! don't think you know everything... thats the one i'll remember... i'll apply it in my works, project and in my life... that means i need to upgrade myself... my productivity... haha... so when knd was 'talking', Aisyah was half awake... haha... her head was falling... wake up lah aisyah! hehe... but i can't take it when Ban soon talks... wahlao can drool! his voice puts me to sleep man!
then the brief ends... ziza, aisyah and I went to have lunch at Jupiter Cafe! so nice! then after that... eh wait! leg cramp!... ahhhh.... okok... ohkay... sorry... then went to GVSS to take our certs... haha...
then go home.
ok wtv... now i know that our course got practical! woot! its not like dnt... but there's practical! the workshop is much similar to our dnt workshop but more bigger... so... my friends... esp the art girls... u are at my mercy... har har har! i cant wait to see the art girls react when they see those big machines... haha!

No comments: