Wednesday, April 04, 2007

im booored....

ok now i am online and nobody that im close with is online!!! you know how
frustrating it is??? ahhh!!! god... help me! anyway... me and my sis are
figuring out how to drive to velocity... which route uh??? we went passed by
there before... but we have forgotten where... haiyo!!! where where
where?????
i cant wait for the 31st... when it comes, my savings would be $200!!
ahaha... kesian budak nie.. pathetic... no lah... actually, this is my first
time saving up till that much... usually i save for not more than one week
then i go shopping already... but i just love seeing my money grow... i will
spend any tiny bit of money into things at the minimart... now i wanna save
for my e-o-y shopping at Malaysia's year end sale!!! (YES) gosh.... im a
freak man... well... i dun like to shop for branded stuffs using my mom's
money.. or my dad's... once in a while it's ok but if you wanna buy
everything with their money, you won't feel good... like you feel as if you
are not independent enough... so your parents will still see you like a kid
although they know you're big enough... you get what i mean??? ah
nevermind... aha..
will somebody just log in and chat with me??? argh... im thinking of buying
a webcam and mic... for what i dunno... i like to waste money... nonono...
naughty gurl! ok got to calm down my raging desire to shop already... if not
there'll be no year end shopping for me... anyway... have you guys went to
pasar pandan at johore??? it is so the havoc... i love the food... and
there's a pirated vcd/dvd shop where they drop the shop gate... so it is not
so obvious... then they have runners to ask you to go to their shop... once
the gate opens, customers rush in and out... the close again... haha... so
funny... all the things there are pirated uh... some original... they sell
shoes (im talking about cool sneakers!!) levi's gears... t-shits and more
uh... some kind of like bugis street also but there's not as many people as
in bugis street....
so... my plan for my malaysia trip next year is to go by coach... like
'rombongan'... i just love it following my aunt's friend... mak piah is her
name... she became our tour guide in 2004 or when... i dunno... its the year
when Tsunami hit South East Asia.. when was that? cos i remember... the
Suria KLCC was slightly shaking... i was inside the building but luckily
nothing dangerous happened... last year went to kl too... i just love going
to KL... i dunno why... haha... its my shopping paradise for branded
stuffs... lol... but last year my father drived us there... convoyed with my
uncle... danial and his family and widya's family... fun but i can't help it
with my father's complains... stupid... so i told my mom... next time we go,
we take a coach more better!!! haha.. my mom eventually agreed... she always
agree with everything i say... but not with everything that i want...
haiz... k so long for now! bye!

_________________________________________________________________
Get MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures here!

http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg

No comments: