Saturday, April 14, 2007

haaaah.....

at last! the scythian peeps are offline so i can update my blog! wee! with a new crazy lifestyle... i think my life is getting much brighter (as if it wasn't bright enough) haha... nolah... i mean this holidays my life has been dull... heartbreaking, crashing what more adjectives would i like to add??? my brain is a total disaster! i cant think that much oready... need to refresh some memory... what crap am i talking about?
so now i have not much to do except to do the laundry... haven't eat rice since morning... gosh... teruk lah! i've been singing to MCR's cancer... so sad! i wanted to cry watching the video clip... i sing my voice breaking out leh... haha... MRa-z is silent nowadays... mr M too... wonder what had happened to them... haha.. Brandon lee so cute!!! he kept smiling at me! wahlao!!! im going to fall leh... haha... k wtv nonsense... but he is cute... at the FOW not much malay boys except for mokhsin... tamaderr... but fun uh... i want sakinah's and Khamisah's add!!! ahh!!! niza's too! haha... i wonder if tas and mah have updated their blog... so bored leh now... only violet and my aussie cuz chatting wid me...
yesterday the jam and hop so funny... many ppl dance like hell... i was dancing too... mah and tas is like i dunno what they were doing... sitting back and enjoying the show... i kept running out of the crowd to get to the fan... haha... so hot lah... i need to photocopy the ic of my parents and mine... so troublesome lor this adminisstration thingy!!! arhh...

No comments: