Sunday, April 29, 2007

nenek's birthday

You guys have no idea how extraordinaire yesterday went! -duh... you guys
didn't experience it... how dumb of me- firstly, i've finished reading my
Harry Potter and the Order of phoenix.. -wow, didn't know there are so many
scythians online- in 4 days... great! never have achieved this much in
reading... its the thickest among the other six which includes philosopher's
stone, chamber of secrets, prizoner of azkaban, goblet of fire, and
half-blood prince... -i'm feeling sick- yesterday, we had a family gathering
in conjuction to my dearest gram's (grandmother's) birthday... at around 12
yesterday, i was 2/3 finished reading order of phoenix when my mom told me
to get ready to go to my grams house... i asked her if i could tear the last
1/3 of the book and finish reading them at gram's house... my mom said "No!
you can't tear the book and you are not going to Nenek's house to READ!" i
was like OMG! i must read! i wanna know what happens to Harry at the
Department of Mysteries! so i quickly came up with an excuse. "ok maybe i'll
wait for Ayah to come home. I can finish the book too!" so... agreement
made, i finished the book at around 4 and got ready to join the rest as soon
as my father reached home.

Then at Gram's house, I went to 'play' with the obnoxious and big cat who
happens to be alot like Kreacher, Sirius's indespicable house-elf in the
order of phoenix... the cat kept growling at me, as if unhappy that i had
intruded her owner's -my cuz widya- premise... and i kept irritating the cat
that she chased me and hoping to scratch me but i dodged her attempted
attacks... had practise with my own cat. then when the cat was tired of
chasing me and unable to scratch me, she gave up and sat on top of the
dressing table... and did not lay her eyes on me and i said "padanlah gemok!
pemalas!" haha... so bad... yar i know. then i looked at the small shelf
beside the table and browsed through the titles of books my cuz had... as i
came lower, to my astonishment, there it was... Half-blood prince waiting
for me! i was like "Ahhh!" and smiling as i went out holding the book and
sat at the nearest chair, cross legged. my dad saw me and commented to my
uncles "die ni kalau pegang buku, semua yang tebal2! tak faham aku!" (when
she holds a book, the book have to be thick! i don't understand!) and i was
like smiling, i didn't care... as soon as my cuz came back from work, i
asked her if she is still reading the book? i thought she got the idea cos
she told me "just take any book, i have finished reading them!" wow! haha...

and then the mood spoiler came... danial, my another cuz came after a gig at
DXO... underage party... i dunno but one thing's for sure he stank... got
B.O.. haha! I then asked him for his phone and browsed through his
playlist... took out my phone intending to send his songs to my phone...
then he asked me what i was trying to do? "im sorry but u cant. if you want
them, you'll have to find them yourself" spoiler... i was cursing under my
breath but the thought of me having my half-blood prince, stopped me from
spouting harsh words that might give him a similar impact as having slapped
on the face... but he's still my cuz and we grew up together... i know his
secrets, not sure if he knows mine... ya he knows... only he... haha... so
No prob!

and his sis, lili, was already planning for her birthday... not sure when
though but she wants to make it in one fullerton's penthouse... will spent
about 4000++... then my mom was like 'why don't you rent a boat from 'Om
Aziz's (my father, Om=uncle in javanese) company's houseboat? you can hold
ur party there on a boat..." and lili was like "how much is it?" My father:
"depends...see if its 2hrs, 4? or a day? probably $980" and lili turned to
me and i told her the details of the boat which is like a pivate speed boat
with like five cabins inside the three storey voyage... she was like wow!
andits at sentosa cove... how cool is that?

_________________________________________________________________
Check it out! Windows Live Spaces is here! http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-sg

It's easy to create your own personal Web site.

No comments: