Saturday, April 07, 2007

the letdown

have you ever feel that your life is so boring... like if your life story was to be showed in the movies, people wouldn't even care to see the poster... i feel like that too suddenly... i'm random. you know... after viewing some pics at friendster, i found some having great time going to clubs, some hanging around with friends, like if they have a concept, they will hangout, like punks for example... go to town and lepakzzz... i would wanna do all that but i just dont want to. cos i prefer it at home... but sometime i think its boring too... the only way that i'm exposing myself to the world is through the internet... my blog especially... i love to take pictures and upload it to my com... i realli wanna show the world what great friends i have... but i just can't bring myself out to meet my friends and hangout... cos im still in my comfort zone... my life will drastically change in two days time... after five months of cooping up, i'd try my best to stay outside as long as possible... huh? that sounds so wrong... haha... ok maybe... like study at school with friends? no cant concentrate... but maybe just go to the library or somewhere quiet to study once a time... something like that... and go explore singapore... haha... make sure if i go out of my house, i won't get lost... seriously, i cant survive at town... my legs wont bring me far... im not a pro in the bus services either... i think i'm only good at my instincts and sign board reading... if you ask me to drive in singapore... as long as there are sign boards to expressways, i can survive... at malaysia, i can only survive at kl... cos at kl... the signboards are understandable... haha
hmms... when school starts, i am changing my boring lifestyle where i only eat and sleep to a very healthy lifestyle such that when i go to KL, i'll shop... i wont stop if i drop... i'd only stop when i run out of cash... haha

No comments: