Sunday, April 08, 2007

boredom enters...

now im bored again! just came back from century square... my 5 yr old bro
went shopping for toys and fine pure chocolates... eww... the stench of dark
chocolate is still lingering on my fingers... disgusting! here's the
story... i woke up at ard 11 since i slept at two A.M yesterday... (bbq
AGAIN!) ok... then my mom asked me to follow her to go to Parkway Parade...
Just to walk around! ah... then i asked why don't we go to Tampines instead?
there are many shops... ok so we ended up at Century Square... went to Metro
to buy Mikhail's toys... he saw cars and trucks and motorcycles... so happy
that he could not decide what to buy, he ended up buying a car which has a
boat attached to it... haha... what only... berapa banyak entah mainan dia
nak...
ok then we went to food culture for a drink since we ate nasi lemak at
home... we only bought a sprite and bandung... ibu finished the sprite, me
and mika shared the bandung... i don't really like the bandung there... i
dunno why... the color maybe... haha... ok then since we didn't finish the
bandung, i brought it along with me. Then a salesgirl approached us... she
was from the chocolate PRESTIGE stand outside the Food Culture... it sells
chocolate... but the ones with no sugar... its not sweet.. she gave us
samples to try... the first one which was an almond nut chocolate was
okay... then she gave us the chocolate marble... i took a bite and damn it
taste awful!! i walked to the dustbin near the escalator and threw it
away... and took a gulp of the bandung... then went back to the stand and
she gave me the dark chocolate marble... i took it in my hand and was just
about to put it in my mouth when i smelt a stench... it smelt like dirty
socks! the one which has been drenched inside your shoes and you wear it for
a day then keep it in your shoe cabinet for a week withou washing it... just
imagine the stench! and now its still lingering on my fingers... ahhh....
but not so strong already since i had washed it with Dettol... haha... i
think i don't have fine taste... haha... but my brother mikhail has fine
taste... he can finish all the chocolates my mom bought... i still think
it's disgusting!

_________________________________________________________________
Receive MSN Hotmail alerts over SMS!

http://en-asiasms.mobile.msn.com/ac.aspx?cid=1002

No comments: