Sunday, November 18, 2007

:D

sorry i haven't been blogging... been busy with projects... nyahaha... okay... i have one thing to talk about... jeng3... relationships... Nyahaha... recently... i met alot of people with dating problems. One of them is my cousin. Now i have a question to ask... If you guys go out with your bf/gf... would it be a cheap one or a very expensive one? for me... maybe at this point of time, it would be cheap. First, I'm still depend on my parents financially, secondly, I think cheap dates may be more meaningful. Cheap dates, to me, are the kind of dates where you bring your partner (or vice versa) to the beach or sight seeing... you know those kinds of things where you don't have to pay or at least, a lot... instead of going to fancy restaurants, doing fancy stuffs like horse-riding, golf? bla3... anyway, who dates playing golf? okay maybe there is... but... WTH? ok. ya back to the topic, maybe expensive dates can be sweet once in a while... ok lets change the topic!

which is better? meeting him/her everyday... like a river which doesn't stop flowing... or... give him/her an sms or two a day... so that he/she would remember/know that he/she's still yours... but still call or meet him... but not everyday... which one is better??

answer me!!! :D

No comments: