Friday, November 30, 2007

Looony

Ok. The title is so random shit.
Anyway.
Helped Siti Sarah obtained a Web Counter For her blog.
At last! After 5 Damn long Months of Procrastinating!
Nyayayayaya....
So. Today... I found out about something.
SHOCKING!
My bill went up by $60. From 30 - 90. DAMN.
I Distinctly remember Sarah asking me.
"Hey. If my hp bill goes up to $60, is it okay?"
I said, "Yea! Of course, I think... Mine is usually 30."
Now it's 90. PFFT. Luckily my mom did not scold or nag or do whatever mother's might.
GOSH.
I feel so bad.
I'm now going to send 10 Sms a day. Receive only incoming calls. Make outgoing calls lesser. Like less. I don't know how less. I think I make calls through my home phone. Better. Unless if Im outside and it is impt.
Ugh! This sux.
My stomach is in pain. Bloody hell...

In Pain. Really.
In Need. Of a company.
I wanna go to town to sketch.
But It keeps Raining.
DAMN.

In PAIN. SeriousLY

No comments: