Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We met... At last...

Wheee... (this 'mimpi illyana' is really bothering me... it's nonsensical. her English is like so the kampongish...) okay... here's what I did just now. Ate spring chicken at 2 am in the morning, slept at 3... (Hey! i'm talking about today... 2 am in the morning is still considered TODAY! hehe) woke up at seven. Got ready by 8. slacked and packed my bag until 8.50. Head to the mrt station. Reached city hall MRT with Ziza, met those people at the escalator part outside the mrt station...

~oh yeah. This is like one occasion which happened in the MRT. We were somewhere after Paya Lebar... And In the morning, as i was slacking, i read the yesterday's Today paper and there was an article about the MRT after Paya Lebar being so noisy... Well it's true... cos fidz called. He asked if he had to 'tap-out'. I think he was like covering his mouth and shout at the same time, so it wasn't clear. anyway it was noisy... I was like "HUH?! LAPTOP?! HUH?!" haha all i know it sounded like eh-oh... u know like teletubbies... haha. Passed the phone to ziza n dier pon 2 X 5 dol! ahha... But she managed to figure it out. Lucky her.

so. back to my schedule... Went to have breakfast. Harith brought us to this Muslim restaurant in which the food was totally disgusting... haha... harsh uh... but serious... rabak dok! eeee.... wont eat there anymore in my life. waste my 3.50 and i ate like a couple of spoonfuls... omg. The restaraunt was like, formerly Islamic something... Ok anyway... next, we went to the Esplanade Park, then Merlion park, then singapore river... Ate ice cream... whee... then... went walk2 with the 4 kids to marina square to meet alia... then go millenia walk then city link mall and meet Hanafi :D Thanks to SARAH! then... Went to school with him to take my model... It rained.. lol... We wanted to walk to the interchange cos i did not want to board the packed bus... Don't want my lovely model to be squashed... haha. lol. 2/3 to the 291 bus stop, it drizzled. my model had a new polka dot design on it. -.- He helped me alot in managing that model... haha... luckily he followed me... Thank you darls.... yea... so he waited till I board the bus. Then got this bloody idiotic guy hit my model! luckily, nothing was damage or impaired. I don't want it to look bad during the open house showcase... haha.... wtt...

No comments: