Friday, November 30, 2007

3rd post in 2 hrs

Lol. This is how bored I am.
Listening to songs. "If that's okay with you" by shayne ward is nice. Totally!
If only he would sing it to me...
Wouldn't it be nice.
Haha no shame. But seriously its nice.
Esp this part.

im gonna make you feel like you are heaven on earth
I'm gonna saint your mother just for giving you birth
im gonna wanna hold you in my arms when you cry
if thats ok with you

Done some thinking.
Gotta go to school some day to pay the fees.
Broke.
But Mom's not! nyayayaya.
LOL.
Want to go to town to Enjoy the scenery.
Wouldn't it be nice?

Gosh. Can't wait to give him a call.
Can't SMS. Call larh.
Haha.
Gosh.

The night when I just can't let myself hang up the phone is coming.
I can hear it knocking on the door of my heart.
Pleading to go out.


Random shit:
Harith has very good memory. At least he doesn't forget things about me :D
suker. suker!

No comments: