Saturday, December 01, 2007

Little Miss Happy

Was on the phone with Hanafi:D yesterday night. He played the guitar lah sey! woot! Sooo sweet lar his voice... One of the songs he played was cancer and we sang together. heheh... Sweeet...

I think We have some telepathic communication going on here. LOL. Cos everytime I wanna give him a text, I'll receive one from him. The SAME time! Just now, When I log in to MSN, He logged in too. LOL.

I wanna go out with him lar can? Heh. Imagine.

A day out.
Just chilling in some open space.
Enjoying Nature at it's best.
Bring my sandwiches, snacks and drinks.
He'll bring his guitar.
We'll sing a song.
I'd hope very much for that special day to come.

Sing for me everynight before I go to sleep
Will you?
I love my bassist lar... heh.


Damn! He's eating Ritter Sport! Bloody hell...


wait. I got an email. It says men are hard to please.
"If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u."
Issit true? If it is true. Then... Can I not love hanafi?
Cos I don't want him to leave me.
Please?
Cos if he does... Then I'll cry a river.
DAMN.

No comments: